Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Finger Faces

A post after agessssssssss...... I've been thinking wanting to write but somehow can't don't come around to doing so :( :O From now on I will try to put up posts more regularly :)

The viral has affected me again :( Have been down since the weekend with a terrible bout of cold, cough and fever again which is highly annoying! So to cheer myself up I tried to do some fun reading and found these finger faces which soo made me smile :D











Aren't they cute and don't they make you smile too?? :)

Have a great Wednesday people!

14 comments:

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Style, She Wrote said...

These are too cute! Happy Wednesday! xo style, she wrote

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Awwww! so cute! lovely pictures!

Marella said...

Cuuuute!

Jess said...

too cute! Yes they made me smile!!
x Jess SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

Sanzibell said...

i love your blog design ♥

lovely

Gaby de Modacapital said...

haha so cute! Lovely fingers! :)
I follow you :)
Kisses!

Harija said...

They are so cute!
Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

Dandy-Doll said...

That's such a cool idea !! lovely ^^

l said...

So cute :) haha

Clara Turbay said...

soooo cute!

Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

Very cute)))

StyleDestino said...

awww,, get well soon girl. Those fingers sure are cute and immediate mood lifter :)

TC
http://styledestino.blogspot.com/

Thida K. said...

Love your blog!! , check mine out at

http://teekaylookbook.blogspot.com/
http://teekaylookbook.blogspot.com/

thank you :)

Post a Comment